Integrating services across primary and secondary care
When it comes to providing services to hospitals, Celesio UK is one of the NHS partners of choice as well as for the private sector. We understand the importance of linking primary and secondary care services to help keep patients out of hospitals. We understand the massive hurdles over the next four years within the £20 billion QIPP challenge and we are aligned to support the NHS frameworks to deliver better patient care.
The bottom line is, we deliver. But not just in terms of medicines distribution. We also provide vital services that support secondary care. From homecare to outpatient clinics, care homes and busy A&E departments, we’re always looking for ways to help.
- We work with every major hospital in the UK
- We reach 17,000 patients in their homes
- We provide more than half of all commissioned outpatient pharmacy services in the NHS
- We deliver pharmaceutical services to mental health trusts
- We deliver 15 million items every week
- Market leader in NHS pharmaceutical supply
- We provide pharmacy solutions for 60 prisons.