Building accessibility: LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor
When we see ways to help people live more fully, we act. And we don’t drag our heels either. The LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor service is a perfect example. It was the first web-based solution of its kind to register with the Care Quality Commission, the government’s healthcare regulator.
- Providing this safe and convenient route to treatment was a UK fi rst, and an innovation that’s already one step ahead of the 2022 recommendations from the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- More than half a million patients have used the Online Doctor service
- Patients get the best medicine for their needs, as advised by a doctor
- Patients choose the best delivery method for their needs (either Special
- Delivery mail or same-day collection from their local pharmacy)
- Trusted healthcare brand
- Fully qualified, UK-based doctors
- Clinics are selected in terms of popularity among users
- Service is available to all pharmacies in our network
- Registered with and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).